General facts about Zyprexa
Olanzapine available under the trademark name Zyprexa is an antipsychotic medication utilized to cure schizophrenia and bipolar affective disorder. This medicine may also be used in combination with various other medication to deal with clinical depression. This drug can assist to lower hallucinations and also assist you to think a little more plainly and positively about yourself, feel much less flustered, and also take a more main part in everyday life. Zyprexa acts by helping to recover the balance of particular natural substances in the brain. Zyprexa (Olanzapine) could be taken with or with no food. Zyprexa is generally taken as soon as every day. Olanzapine could be only part of a total program of therapy that likewise consists of counseling and also other psychological assistance programs. Zyprexa is readily available in pills for oral administration. Each tablet consists of Zyprexa equal to 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, or 20 mg. You need to keep the tablet in its initial container till you are ready to take it. Making use of completely dry hands, place the capsule in your mouth. Olanzapine will certainly start to liquify right away.You should not ingest the tablet whole. Permit it to dissolve in your mouth without eating. Ingest a number of times as the tablet dissolves. If preferred, you might drink liquid to assist ingest the dissolved pill. Ask for emergency clinical help if you have any one of these signs of an allergic response: hives; tumefaction of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; trouble breathing. Do not continue using Zyprexa (Olanzapine) and inform your doctor without delay if you experience any of these major adverse effects: extremely rigid (stiff) muscular tissues, high fever, tremors, sweating, confusion, rapid or irregular heart rate, sluggish heart rate, seeming like you might lose consciousness; shivering or uncontrollable motions of your eyes, lips, tongue, face, arms, or legs; problem talking or swallowing; completely dry mouth.
How to order Zyprexa
Acquiring Olanzapine online at our website is very convenient and also painless. Nevertheless you must take your therapy very seriously. Attempt to talk with your doctor prior to making a decision to buy this medication. Even if you believe the information above suffices for you to choose, medical consultation is a should to avoid serious adverse effects.
Zyprexa 5mg Pills (Generic)
Zyprexa 10mg Pills (Generic)
Zyprexa 7.5mg Pills (Generic)
Zyprexa 15mg Pills (Generic)
Zyprexa 20mg Pills (Generic)
Zyprexa is an FDA-approved atypical antipsychotic used to treat the psychotic symptoms of patients suffering from schizophrenia bipolar disorders. Although the exact action of Zyprexa is unknown, it is believed it acts by affecting certain chemicals in the brain. Zyprexa is often used together with other medications.
As with any prescribed medication, follow the exact orders of your doctor when taking Generic Zyprexa. Follow the instructions on your prescription label. Do not take smaller or larger dose than directed, or for a different period of time other than specified by your doctor.
You may take Generic Zyprexa with or without food. It is usually taken once a day. It is possible taking Generic Zyprexa may be a part of an overall medication plan for psychotic patients.
If you are taking more than one medication while on Zyprexa, take each exactly as directed by your doctor.
Seek emergency medical attention if you experience any of the following allergic reactions: Breathing difficulty, swollen tongue, face or throat, hives.
Stop taking Generic Zyprexa and call your doctor at once if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Difficulty in talking or swallowing
- Stiff or rigid muscles, tremors
- Excessive sweating, fever, chills, irregular heart rate, feeling like you are about to faint
- Sudden weakness or numbness, disorientation; vision, speech or balance problems
- Uncontrollable twitching or movement of the eyes, face, arms, lips, tongue, face or legs
- Unusual thirst, feeling very hot, dry mouth, and urinating less than usual or not at all
- High levels of blood sugar characterized by increased thirst, loss of appetite, breath smelling like fruit, dry skin, nausea and vomiting
- Flu symptoms, body aches, sores in mouth and throat
- Personality changes, irregular thoughts or behavior, suicidal thoughts, hallucinations
- Pain in the upper abdomen, dark urine, itching, clay-colored stools, yellowing of the eyes or skin
More common side effects of Generic Zyprexa include:
- Memory problems
- Abdominal pain, constipation, uncontrollable urine bladder
- Weight gain (particularly in adolescents), increased appetite
- Pain in arms or legs, back pain
- Swelling of the breasts and or discharge from the breasts
- Missed menstrual periods in women
- Dizziness, feeling tired or restless, headaches
For the full list of possible side effects, speak to your doctor.
Generic Zyprexa is not intended to treat dementia. This medication may cause sudden death, heart failure, or pneumonia in older adults with dementia conditions.
You should not take Generic Zyprexa is you are allergic to it. To be absolutely sure this medication is right for you, tell our doctor in advance if you have any of the following:
- History of heart conditions, heart failure, heart attacks or strokes
- Unusually high or low blood pressure
- Liver disease
- History of breast cancer
- High levels of triglycerides or cholesterol
- History of low white blood cell count (WBC)
- Bowel or stool problems
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Narrow-angle glaucoma
- An enlarged prostate or problem in urinating
LET YOUR DOCTOR KNOW BEFOREHAND IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, PLAN TO BECOME PREGNANT OR CURRENTLY BREASTFEEDING.
When on Generic Zyprexa, avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Generic Zyprexa. Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated. Drink plenty of fluids, especially in hot weather and during exercise. It is easier to become dangerously overheated and dehydrated while on Generic Zyprexa.
Before using Generic Zyprexa, tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that can make you sleepy or slow your breathing (such as cold or allergy medicine, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety).
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- heart or blood pressure medication;
- carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Tegretol);
- diazepam (Valium);
- fluoxetine and olanzapine (Symbyax);
- fluvoxamine (Luvox);
- omeprazole (Prilosec);
- rifampin (Rifater, Rifadin, Rifamate);
- ora medication to treat Parkinson's disease including levodopa (Sinemet, Larodopa, Atamet), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar), pramipexole (Mirapex), ropinirole (Requip), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Zyprexa. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
Keep your Zyprexa at room temperature in its original packaging, away from heat and moisture, and away from the reach of children.