What should I know about Latanoprost
Latanoprost, offered under the brand name Xalatan to name a few, is a drug used to treat increased pressure inside the eye. It is comparable to an native chemical in the body (prostaglandin) and also acts by controling the flow of liquid within the eye which results in reduced pressure. Decreasing high pressure inside the eye helps to prevent blindness. The normal dosage of main compound is 1 drop right into the impacted eye every evening. You ought to follow your doctor's dosing guidelines extremely thoroughly. To apply the Latanoprost eye drops: Tilt your head back a little and also pull down your reduced eyelid to produce a tiny pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Seek out as well as away from the dropper and also eject a decline. Close your eyes for 2 or 3 mins with your head tipped down, without blinking or scrunching up your eyes. Delicately press your finger to the inside edge of the eye for about 1 minute, to maintain the liquid from draining right into your tear duct. Wait at the very least 5 mins before taking other eye drops your doctor has actually recommended. You ought to stop utilizing Latanoprost ophthalmic and consult your physician urgently if you have any of these significant side impacts: inflammation, swelling, itching, or discomfort in or around your eye; oozing or discharge from your eye; increased level of sensitivity to light; hives; trouble breathing; swelling of your throat, lips, face, or tongue; vision modifications; or upper body discomfort.
How to purchase Xalatan (Latanoprost)
You could quickly get Latanoprost online using our website. However you need to take your treatment very seriously. Order Xalatan (Latanoprost) after you talked to a doctor. Never perform self-medication. The overdose can trigger the immediate death.
Xalatan 2.5ml Eye Drops Bottle (Generic)
Generic Xalatan is used to treat certain types of glaucoma and other causes of high pressure inside the eye.
Do not use Generic Xalatan while wearing contact lenses. This medication may contain a preservative that can discolor soft contact lenses. Wait at least 15 minutes after using Generic Xalatan before putting your contact lenses in.
Use exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Wash your hands before using the Generic Xalatan eye drops.
To apply the eye drops:
- Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Look up and away from the dropper as you squeeze out a drop, then close your eye.
- Use only the number of drops your doctor has prescribed.
- Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye (near your nose) for about 1 minute to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
- If you use more than one drop in the same eye, wait about 5 minutes before putting in the next drop.
- Wait at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drops that your doctor has prescribed.
- Do not allow the tip of the Generic Xalatan dropper to touch any surface, including your eyes or hands.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Xalatan: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Xalatan and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- redness, swelling, itching, or pain in or around your eye;
- oozing or discharge from your eye;
- increased sensitivity to light;
- vision changes; or
- chest pain.
Less serious Generic Xalatan side effects may include:
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
- headache, dizziness;
- mild eye discomfort;
- blurred vision;
- feeling like something is in your eye;
- dry or watery eyes; or
- stinging or burning of the eyes after using the drops.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid using too much of Generic Xalatan, which can actually make it less effective in lowering the pressure inside the eye.
Do not use other eye medications unless your doctor tells you to.
There may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Xalatan. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
If you forget to use the eye drops, skip the missed dose and use the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store an unopened bottle of Generic Xalatan eye drops in a refrigerator. Once you have opened and begun using the drops, you may store them at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.