Sporanox (Itraconazole) is an antifungal medication used to treat a variety of funga infections. Sporanox comes from a class of medicines referred to as azole antifungals. It works by preventing the development of fungi. The pill must be taken after a square meal. You should take oral liquid (fluid) on an empty belly, a minimum of 1 hour prior to or 2 hrs after a meal. Swish the liquid in your mouth for several secs prior to ingesting it.Never squash, eat, damage, or open up a capsule. Swallow the pill whole. Queasiness, vomiting, looseness of the bowels, indigestion, headache, or dizziness may take place. If any of these effects last or become worse, inform your doctor or pharmacologist without delay.
Buying Itraconazole online
Everybody could quickly purchase Sporanox online by utilizing our internet pharmacy service. Nevertheless you must take your health with a great care. Before buying Sporanox (Itraconazole), medical assessment is needed. In order to prevent negative results, never perform self-medication.
Sporanox 100mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Sporanox (itraconazole) is classified as an azole antifungal drug. Generic Sporanox works to attack the formation of fungal cell membrane to obliterate even the most sensitive fungal infections. Generic Sporanox is most commonly used to treat fungus infections in the mouth, throat, lungs, and nails, but can be used for virtually any part of the body. Contact your doctor before taking Generic Sporanox for either intended or alternative uses.
It is recommended to take Generic Sporanox after food. Contact your doctor for the precise instructions that apply to you.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Sporanox: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- ringing in your ears, problems with hearing;
- numbness or tingly feeling, blurred vision, double vision, loss of bladder control;
- pain or burning when you urinate;
- nausea, pain in your upper stomach, itching, loss of appetite, weakness, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate.
Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction.
Do not take Generic Sporanox if you have or have ever had congestive heart failure.
Before taking Generic Sporanox, consult your doctor if you have a history of any of the following medical conditions:
heart disease, history or stroke, disease affecting heart rhythm, kidney disease, liver problems, problems with circulation, breathing disorders, cystic fibrosis or a history of Long QT syndrome (either personally or in your family).
Do not take Generic Sporanox if you are pregnant or plan on becoming pregnant during treatment. Immediately contact your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment.
Many drugs can interact with Sporanox. Below is just a partial list. Tell your doctor if you are using:
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- cancer medications;
- cholesterol medications such as atorvastatin (Lipitor, Caduet);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Sandimmune, Neoral);
- diabetes medication you take by mouth;
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin);
- disopyramide (Norpace);
- fentanyl (Abstral, Actiq, Fentora, Duragesic, Lazanda, Onsolis);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater, Rifamate), or rifapentine (Priftin);
- sirolimus (Rapamune) or tacrolimus (Prograf);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin), or telithromycin (Ketek);
Do not take more than your recommended dosage. Take missed doses as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next treatment.
Keep Generic Sporanox in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.