What is Sildenafil
Zenegra (Sildenafil) is a most effective treatment tablet utilized to deal with impoence in men. Its active ingredient, Sildenafil is the very same one utilized to make Viagra ®, the most well-known males's sexual health medication for over 15 years. Sildenafil is a medication utilized to deal with erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. Zenegra (Sildenafil) is used to treat high blood pressure in the lungs (lung hypertension). Sildenafil works by relaxing and expanding the blood vessels in your lungs which enables the blood to stream more quickly. Reducing hypertension in the lungs enables your heart and lungs to work much better and improves your ability to exercise. This medication is not recommended for use in kids. Take Sildenafil exactly as it was recommended for you. Revatio is usually taken 3 times every day, about 4 to 6 hours apart. Zenegra (Sildenafil) is generally taken only when needed, Thirty Minutes to 1 hour before sex. You might take it as much as 4 hours prior to sex. As soon as per day, do not take Zenegra (Sildenafil) more than. Get emergency medical assistance if you experience any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; trouble breathing; tumefaction of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Throughout sexual activity, if you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, insensitivity, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and contact your doctor immediately. You could be having a serious adverse effects of main ingredient. Stop taking Zenegra (Sildenafil) and inform your doctor at once in case you have a major adverse effects including: unexpected vision loss; ringing in your ears, or abrupt hearing.
You can painlessly purchase Zenegra on-line by using our internet healthcare service. But at the same time you ought to take your therapy very seriously. Before you get ready to buy Zenegra (Sildenafil), you need to discuss this fact with a doctor. Any self-medication combined with inappropriate medicine can injure you significantly.
Sildenafil Citrate 100mg Pills
Sildenafil Citrate 50mg Pills
Sildenafil Citrate 150mg Pills
Sildenafil Citrate 130mg Pills
Sildenafil Citrate 25mg Pills
Sildenafil Citrate is the most prescribed erectile dysfunction treatment in the world. Sildenafil Citrate has helped millions of men around the world treat their impotence for over a decade. Sildenafil Citrate works by sending a rush of blood to the muscle tissues around the penis to produce a hard and long-lasting erection. Once aroused, Sildenafil Citrate begins to activate helping the user reach and sustain a satisfying erection.
Take one pill orally between 30 - 60 minutes before intended intercourse. You can take Sildenafil Citrate with our without food or drink. Do not take more than one tablet within a 24-hour period of time. Before taking Sildenafil, do not eat a very large or high fat meal as it will impair the effectiveness of the medication.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
During sexual activity, if you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of sildenafil.
Stop using sildenafil and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- memory problems;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of sildenafil citrate.
Avoid using other medicines to treat impotence, such as alprostadil (Caverject, Muse, Edex) or yohimbine (Yocon, Yodoxin, others), without first talking to your doctor.
Do not take sildenafil citrate with similar medications such as avanafil (Stendra), tadalafil (Cialis) or vardenafil (Levitra). Tell your doctor about all other medications you use for erectile dysfunction.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- bosentan (Tracleer);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- conivaptan (Vaprisol);
- imatinib (Gleevec);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), rifampin (Rifater, Rifadin, Rifamate), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder, such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), silodosin (Rapaflo), tamsulosin (Flomax, Jalyn);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta, Amturnide), diltiazem (Cardizem, Cartia, Dilacor, Diltia, Diltzac, Taztia, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), quinidine (Quin-G), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- the hepatitis C medications boceprevir (Victrelis) or telaprevir (Incivek); or
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), darunavir (Prezista), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Kaletra, Norvir), saquinavir (Fortovase), or tipranavir (Aptivus).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with sildenafil citrate.
This medication is used as needed, so you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.
If you miss a dose of Sildenafil Citrate, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
The ideal temperature for storing Sildenafil Citrate is between 59 and 86 degrees (or 15 and 30 degrees Celsius) away from heat, moisture, and sunlight. Keep this medication a safe distance away from children and pets.