What should I know about Clopidogrel
Clopidogrel, known as the brandname Plavix to name a few, is a drug that is use to decrease the risk of heart disease and also stroke in those at high threat. Clopidogrel acts by obstructing platelets from sticking as well as stops them from forming unsafe embolisms. This medication is an antiplatelet medication. It helps maintain blood flowing smoothly in your body. You ought to take Plavix exactly as recommended by your physician. Clopidogrel could be taken with or with no a meal. Get emergency medical aid in case you have any one of these severe negative effects: nosebleed or various other bleeding that will not stop; bloody or tarry feces, blood in your pee; coughing up blood or vomit that resembles coffee grounds; hives; trouble breathing; tumefaction of your lips, face, tongue, or throat; breast discomfort or hefty feeling, discomfort infecting the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, basic ill sensation; sudden feeling numb.
How to buy Plavix
Getting Plavix (Clopidogrel) with our pharmacy solution is simple and fast. Nevertheless you must take your treatment with a great care. Purchase Plavix only after you spoke with a physician. Never ever do self-medication. The overdose can trigger the immediate death.
Plavix 75mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Plavix helps to prevent blood clots. It reduces the chance of having a heart attack or a stroke in people who have already had a heart attack or a stroke. Generic Plavix can also decrease the chance of a heart attack or stroke in certain groups of people at high risk for these events.
Take Generic Plavix tablets orally. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets with a glass of water. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Plavix: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Plavix and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- nosebleed or other bleeding that will not stop;
- bloody or tarry stools, blood in your urine;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- pale skin, weakness, fever, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin.
Less serious Generic Plavix side effects may include itching.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
While you are taking Plavix, do not take aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) without your doctor's advice. NSAIDs include ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Cataflam, Voltaren), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others.
Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury. Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It may increase your risk of bleeding in your stomach or intestines.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use to prevent blood clots, including:
- abciximab (ReoPro);
- dalteparin (Fragmin);
- enoxaparin (Lovenox);
- eptifibatide (Integrilin);
- fondaparinux (Arixtra);
- ticlopidine (Ticlid);
- tinzaparin (Innohep);
- tirofiban (Aggrastat);
- urokinase (Abbokinase); and
- warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven).
- Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- armodafinil (Nuvigil) or modafinil (Provigil);
- fluoxetine (Prozac) or fluvoxamine (Luvox);
- gemfibrozil (Lopid);
- isoniazid (Rifamate, Rifater);
- a cancer medication such as dasatinib (Sprycel), letrozole (Femara), ibritumomab (Zevalin), or tositumomab (Bexxar);
- certain stomach acid reducers, such as cimetidine (Tagamet), esomeprazole (Nexium), or omeprazole (Prilosec, Prilosec OTC, Zegerid);
- an antifungal medication such as fluconazole (Diflucan), ketoconazole (Nizoral), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- HIV medications such as delavirdine (Rescriptor), efavirenz (Sustiva, Atripla), etravirine (Intelence), or tipranavir (Aptivus); or
- seizure medication such as felbamate (Felbatol) or oxcarbazepine (Trileptal).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Plavix.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.