Noroxin (Norfloxacin) is a synthetic antibacterial agent that comes from the class of fluoroquinolone prescription antibiotics. This medicine is utilized to cure urinary system system contagions, gynecological contagions, inflammation of the prostate gland, gonorrhea and bladder infection. Eye drops were approved for take in youngsters older compared to one year of age. Use Noroxin (Noroxin (Norfloxacin)) as gotten by your medical professional. Handle an empty stomach. You ought to take 1 hr before or 2 hours after meals or having milk or other dairy items. Take with a full glass of water. To get one of the most benefit, do not miss dosages.You must not take dairy products, antacids, didanosine, multivitamins, minerals (calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium), or sucralfate within 2 hours of main ingredient (Noroxin). Get emergency medical assistance if you experience any one of these indicators of an allergic response: hives; tumefaction of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; hard breathing. Stop taking Noroxin (Norfloxacin) as well as contact your physician without delay in case you have sudden discomfort, snapping or popping sound, wounding, tumefaction, tenderness, tightness, or loss of movement in any of your joints. Relax the joint until you get healthcare or guidelines. Call your physician without delay if you have any one of these severe side results: diarrhea that is watery or bloody; headache with chest discomfort.
How to buy Norfloxacin online
Purchasing Noroxin (Norfloxacin) with our drug store service is quick and also easy. At the same time you ought to take your treatment with a great care. When you have one of conditions above, go to medical professional prior to ordering Norfloxacin. Take this medicine only as prescribed by a professional.
Noroxin 400mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Noroxin (Norfloxacin) is an antibiotic that provides relief of urinary tract infections (UTI), prostate infections, and some cases of gonorrhea. This antibacterial agent is classified under a group of antibiotics known as fluoroquinolones. Generic Noroxin may be used for treatments not listed here. Consult your doctor before taking this medication for either intended or alternative uses.
Contact your doctor for the precise instructions that apply to you. Take Generic Noroxin with a full glass of water, and continue to keep well hydrated throughout the day while taking this medication. Do not take Generic Noroxin with food. Generic Noroxin may be taken an hour before a meal, or two hours after completing a meal. Do not eat dairy or milk products for two hours before taking this medication.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Generic Norfloxacin and call your doctor at once if you have sudden pain, snapping or popping sound, bruising, swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or loss of movement in any of your joints. Rest the joint until you receive medical care or instructions.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
- irregular heart rhythm, new or worsening cough, trouble breathing;
- hallucinations, tremors, feeling restless or anxious, unusual thoughts or behavior, seizure (convulsions);
- ringing in your ears, vision problems, pain behind your eyes;
- confusion, nausea and vomiting, swelling, rapid weight gain, urinating less than usual or not at all;
- numbness, burning, pain, or tingly feeling in your hands or feet;
- pain in your upper stomach, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, muscle weakness, fever, swollen glands, general ill feeling;
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction.
Do not use Generic Noroxin if you have a history of myasthenia gravis, or if you have ever has a negative reaction to norfloxacin.
Patients over 60 years of age, those taking any steroid medication, or people who have undergone heart, lung or kidney transplant are at greater risk of experiencing tendon tearing or swelling while taking Generic Noroxin.
Before taking this medication, consult your doctor if you have a history of any of the following medical conditions:
heart rhythm disorder, kidney disease, liver problems, head injury, brain tumors, pseudotumor cerebri, muscle weakness, joint problems, epilepsy, seizures, hypokalemia or a history of Long QT syndrome in your past or in your family's history.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or plan on becoming pregnant before taking this medication.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- clozapine (Clozaril, FazaClo);
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune, Gengraf);
- glyburide (Micronase, Diabeta, Glynase);
- nitrofurantoin (Macrodantin, Macrobid);
- probenecid (Benemid);
- ropinirole (Requip);
- tacrine (Cognex);
- theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl);
- tizanidine (Zanaflex);
- an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others; or
- steroid medication (prednisone and others).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Norfloxacin.
Do not take more than your recommended dosage. Take missed doses as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next treatment.
Keep medication in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.