Indapamide sold under the trademark Losol is a thiazide-like diuretic medication, usually used in the treatment of high blood pressure, in addition to decompensated heart failing. Lozol is likewise utilized to lower additional liquid in the body (edema) triggered by cardiac arrest. Decreasing hypertension assists stop strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Lozol (Indapamide) comes from a class of drugs understood as diuretics (or "water pills"). Indapamide works by creating you to make a little more urine. This assists your body eliminate added salt and also water. This can minimize signs and symptoms including lack of breath or tumefaction in your ankle joints or feet. You should take this drug orally regardless of consuming food as directed by your medical professional, typically daily in the early morning. It is best to take this medication at the very least 4 hours prior to your going to bed. The dose is based on your medical problem as well as reaction to therapy. Do not continue using this drug and also inform your physician urgently in case you experience a significant side result or allergic response like: hives; trouble breathing; tumefaction of your face, lips, tongue, or throatdry mouth, thirst, nausea or vomiting, vomiting; sensation weak, drowsy, agitated, or light-headed; rapid or uneven heart beat; or muscle discomfort or fragility. Much less major adverse effects may include: lightheadedness; migraine; or mild skin exanthema.
How to purchase Lozol online
Everybody can quickly order Lozol online with a help of our website. Nevertheless you should take your health seriously. When you make up your mind to order Lozol (Indapamide) to deal with the required conditions, talk to your physician initially. Self-medication can be the factor of extreme bad effects.
Lozol 1.5mg Pills (Generic)
Lozol 2.5mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Lozol is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention. Generic Lozol treats fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure. This medication is also used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
Take Generic Lozol by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation. Indapamide may increase the amount of urine or cause you to urinate more often when you first start taking it. To keep this from disturbing your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 pm.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- dry mouth, thirst, nausea, vomiting;
- feeling weak, drowsy, restless, or light-headed;
- fast or uneven heartbeat; or
- muscle pain or weakness.
Less serious side effects may include:
- headache; or
- mild skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not use this medication if you have severe kidney disease or are unable to urinate, if you have severe liver disease, or if you have low potassium levels in your blood (hypokalemia).
Before using this medication, tell your doctor if you have liver disease, kidney disease, gout, lupus, diabetes, or an allergy to sulfa drugs.
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.
Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- baclofen (Lioresal);
- other blood pressure medications;
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- insulin or diabetes medicine taken by mouth;
- salicylates such as aspirin, Disalcid, Doan's Pills, Dolobid, Salflex, Tricosal, and others;
- an ACE inhibitor such as benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), ramipril (Altace), and others;
- NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as aspirin, ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), diclofenac (Voltaren), indomethacin, naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), piroxicam (Feldene), and others; or
- amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), chloroquine (Arelan), cisapride (Propulsid), clarithromycin (Biaxin), disopyramide (Norpace), dofetilide (Tikosyn), droperidol (Inapsine), erythromycin (Erythrocin, E.E.S), haloperidol (Haldol), pentamidine (NebuPent, Pentam), pimozide (Orap), procainamide (Procan), quinidine (Cardioquin, Quinaglute), sotalol (Betapace), or thioridazine (Mellaril).
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Lozol.
If you miss a dose of Generic Lozol and you are taking 1 dose daily, take the missed dose if you remember the same day. Skip the missed dose if you do not remember until the next day. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Generic Lozol at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Indapamide out of the reach of children and away from pets.