Hyzaar Losartan Potassium Description
Hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ or HCT) sold under the trademark name Hyzaar is a diuretic medication frequently utilized to treat high blood pressure and tumefaction as a result of fluid develop up. Hydrochlorothiazide comes from a set of drugs referred to as diuretics or "water pills." This medication works by causing you making more pee. This assists your body obtain rid of additional salt and water. Hyzaar Losartan Potassium also reduces extra fluid in the body (edema) triggered by conditions such as heart failing, liver condition, or kidney disease. This could decrease signs and symptoms like lack of breath or tumefaction in your ankle joints or feet. You should take HCTZ precisely as recommended by your medical professional. Your physician may sometimes alter your dose to make certain you get the very best results. Your high blood pressure will certainly have to be checked frequently. See your medical professional routinely. Your blood and urine may both be checked if you have actually been retching or are dehydrated. Request for urgent medical help if you have any kind of indicators of seriours allergies like hives; trouble breathing; extreme tummy pain; tumefaction of your throat, lips, face, or tongue. Inform your medical professional at once in case you have a significant side result including: eye discomfort, vision troubles; high potassium (sluggish heart rate, weak pulse, muscular tissue fragility, tingly sensation); completely dry mouth, thirst, queasiness; low potassium (confusion, unequal heart rate, extreme thirst, increased peeing, leg pain, muscle weakness or limp sensation).
Buying Hyzaar Losartan Potassium online
Acquiring Hyzaar Losartan Potassium online at our website is very quick as well as very simple. At the same time you ought to take your health very seriously. Order Hyzaar Losartan Potassium after you sought advice from a doctor. You shouldn't perform self-medication. The overdose can trigger the instant death.
Hyzaar Losartan Potassium 50mg /Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Hyzaar contains a combination of hydrochlorothiazide and losartan. Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention. Losartan is an angiotensin II receptor antagonists. Losartan keeps blood vessels from narrowing, which lowers blood pressure and improves blood flow.
Generic Hyzaar is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). It is also used to lower the risk of stroke in certain people with heart disease.
Take Generic Hyzaar exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Take Generic Hyzaar with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Hyzaar: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. In rare cases, Hyzaar can cause a condition that results in the breakdown of skeletal muscle tissue, leading to kidney failure.
Call your doctor right away if you have unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness especially if you also have fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine.
Stop using Generic Hyzaar and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- eye pain, vision problems;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- urinating less than usual, or not at all;
- drowsiness, confusion, mood changes, increased thirst, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting;
- fast or pounding heartbeats;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling).
Less serious Generic Hyzaar side effects may include:
- stomach pain;
- back pain;
- dizziness, tired feeling;
- skin rash;
- runny or stuffy nose, sore throat; or
- dry cough.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Generic Hyzaar may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Drinking alcohol can further lower your blood pressure and may increase certain side effects of Hyzaar.
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.
Do not use potassium supplements or salt substitutes while you are taking Hyzaar, unless your doctor has told you to.
Before taking hydrochlorothiazide and losartan, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- any other blood pressure medications;
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- celecoxib (Celebrex) or valdecoxib (Bextra);
- cholestyramine (Prevalite, Questran) or colestipol (Colestid);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater);
- a barbiturate such as amobarbital (Amytal), butabarbital (Butisol), mephobarbital (Mebaral), secobarbital (Seconal), or phenobarbital any other diuretics, ethacrynic acid (Edecrin), furosemide (Lasix), hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ, HydroDiuril),
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), diclofenac (Voltaren), diflunisal (Dolobid), etodolac (Lodine), flurbiprofen (Ansaid), indomethacin (Indocin), ketoprofen (Orudis), ketorolac (Toradol), mefenamic acid (Ponstel), meloxicam (Mobic), nabumetone (Relafen), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), piroxicam (Feldene), and others;
- a muscle relaxer such as baclofen (Lioresal), carisoprodol (Soma), cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril), dantrolene (Dantrium), metaxalone (Skelaxin), or methocarbamol (Robaxin), orphenadrine (Norflex), or tizanidine (Zanaflex);
- a narcotic medication such as hydrocodone (Lortab, Vicodin), hydromorphone (Dilaudid, Palladone), levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran), meperidine (Demerol), methadone (Methadose), morphine (Kadian, MS Contin), oxycodone (OxyContin), or propoxyphene.
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with hydrochlorothiazide and losartan. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use.