General info about Frumil (Co-amilofruse)
Co-amilofruse available under tha brand name Frumil, is a mix of amiloride and aso furosemide, which are both diuretics. Frumil (Co-amilofruse) treats liquid build-up as well as swelling caused by coronary infarction, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease. Co-amilofruse is additionally utilized in combination with various other medications to cure fluid accumulation in the lungs. Take Generic Frumil exactly as directed by your medical professional. If you take some more compared to one dose each day, take the last dose prior to 6pm in the evening.As well as their beneficial effects all medications could cause unwanted side results. Speak with your medical professional or pharmacist if any of the adhering to negative effects continue or become bothersome: tummy trouble, dry mouth, skin rashes, distraction, nausea or vomiting (feeling ill), light-headedness, dry mouth, muscle cramps or gout pain (unpleasant or rigid joints). Tell your physician or pharmacologist immediately if you experience any type of hearing troubles, buzzing, or ringing in the ears.
Purchasing Co-amilofruse online
Buying Co-amilofruse at our site is fast as well as convenient. But at the same time you should take your therapy with a great care. When you make up your mind to order Frumil, you need to discuss this with a medical specialis. Any self-medication along with improper medicine can hurt you badly.
Frumil 5mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Frumil treats fluid build-up and swelling caused by congestive heart failure, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease. It is also used in combination with other medicines to treat fluid build-up in the lungs. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Co-amilofruse is a loop diuretic. Loop diuretics make the kidneys eliminate larger amounts of electrolytes (especially sodium and potassium salts) and water than normal (diuretic effect). Loop diuretics are useful for treating many conditions in which salt and water retention (e.g., edema, swelling) is a problem.Co-amilofruse is a potassium-sparing diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low. Co-amilofruse is used to treat or prevent hypokalemia (low potassium levels in the blood).
Take Generic Frumil exactly as directed by your doctor. If you take more than one dose per day, take the last dose before 6pm in the evening.
As well as their useful effects all medicines can cause unwanted side effects. Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following side effects continue or become troublesome.
- Tummy upset, dry mouth, skin rashes, confusion, nausea (feeling sick), light-headedness, dry mouth, muscle cramps or gout (painful or stiff joints).
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you experience any hearing problems, buzzing, or ringing in the ears.
Before taking co-amilofruse make sure your doctor or pharmacist knows:
- if you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding
- if you suffer from any liver or kidney problems
- if you suffer from hypotension (low blood pressure), porphyria or diabetes
- if you suffer from prostate problems or have problems urinating (passing water)
- if you suffer from hyperkalaemia (high blood potassium) or any other electrolyte (salt) imbalance in the blood, such as sodium or magnesium
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine
- if you are taking any other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal and complementary medicines
Some medications may interact with Generic Frumil. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (e.g., enalapril), angiotensin II receptor antagonists (e.g., valsartan), cyclosporine, other potassium-sparing diuretics (e.g., aldosterone, triamterene) or potassium supplements because high blood potassium levels may occur and cause listlessness, confusion, abnormal skin sensations of the arms and legs, heaviness of the limbs, slow or irregular heartbeat, or stopping of the heart
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (e.g., indomethacin) because they may decrease Co-amilofruse's effectiveness and increase the risk of kidney problems and high blood potassium levels
- Lithium or quinidine because the risk of their side effects and toxicity may be increased by Co-amilofruse
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Generic Frumilmay interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
If you miss a dose of Generic Frumil, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is after 6pm in the evening skip the missed dose and continue taking it at the usual times. Never take two doses at the same time.