Enalapril, available under the trademark Vasotec amongst others, is a medicine prescribed to cure hypertension, diabetic person kidney condition, and heart failing. Enalapril comes from a class of medicines understood as ACE preventions. It functions by relaxing blood vessels so blood can stream extra conveniently. You ought to take enalapril exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may take enalapril with or without a meal. Shake the oral suspension (fluid) well right before you measure a dosage. Pour liquid medicine with the dosing syringe offered, or with a special dose-measuring spoon or medication mug. You should inform your doctor if you have a serious side impact like: really feeling like you might lose consciousness; peing basically than common, or not at all; tumefaction, fast weight gain; weakness, distraction, enhanced thirst, loss of cravings, vomiting, pounding heartbeats or trembling in your chest; high temperature, cools, body pains, flu signs and symptoms; light skin. Ask for urgent clinical aid if you have any of these indicators of an allergy: hives; hard breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; serious belly discomfort.
How to order Enalapril
You could conveniently buy Enalapril on the internet with a help of our website. But at the same time you should take your treatment very carefully. Aim to consult with your doctor prior to deciding to buy this medicine. Even if you are sure that the information above is enough for you to choose, medical consultation is a should to avoid extreme negative effects.
Enalapril 2.5mg Pills
Enalapril 5mg Pills
Enalapril 10mg Pills
Enalapril 20mg Pills
Enalapril is in a group of drugs called ACE inhibitors. ACE stands for angiotensin converting enzyme. Enalapril is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and congestive heart failure.
Enalapril is also used to treat a disorder of the ventricles (the lower chambers of the heart that allow blood to flow out of the heart). This disorder can decrease the heart's ability to pump blood to the body.
Take Enalapril exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Enalapril can be taken with or without food.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to enalapril: hives; severe stomach pain; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- urinating more or less than usual, or not at all;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- weakness, confusion, increased thirst, loss of appetite, vomiting, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- fast or uneven heartbeats;
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling);
- chest pain; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious enalapril side effects may include:
- loss of taste sensation, loss of appetite;
- dizziness, drowsiness, headache;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- dry mouth;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; or
- mild skin itching or rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Some medical conditions may interact with Enalapril . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have or have ever had liver or kidney problems or kidney transplantation
- if you are receiving dialysis
- if you have bone marrow suppression, low blood counts, low blood sodium, high blood potassium, the blood disease porphyria, giant hives, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE or lupus), scleroderma, or a collagen vascular disease
- if you have narrowing or hardening of the arteries of the brain or heart, chest pain, or discomfort known as angina
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- a diuretic (water pill) such as amiloride (Midamor, Moduretic), spironolactone (Aldactone, Aldactazide), or triamterene (Dyrenium, Maxzide, Dyazide);
- gold injections to treat arthritis;
- lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith);
- a potassium supplement such as Cytra, Epiklor, K-Lyte, K-Phos, Kaon, Klor-Con, or Polycitra; or
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with enalapril.