What is Dostinex
Cabergoline offered under trademark name Dostinex and also others, an ergot by-product, is a potent dopamine receptor agonist on D2 receptors. Dostinex is utilized to treat high levels of prolactin hormonal agent in your body. High levels of prolactin in females could cause symptoms like undesirable chest milk and also missed out on periods as well as can create problem conceiving. High levels of prolactin in men could create symptoms including bigger breasts and reduced sexual ability/desire. Dostinex (Cabergoline) is an ergot medication and acts by blocking the release of prolactin from the pituitary gland. You ought to take precisely as suggested by your doctor. Your doctor will do tests to make sure you do not have heart conditions that would certainly prevent you from securely making use of Dostinex (Cabergoline). Your heart function could additionally have to be checked utilizing an electrocardiograph or ECG (sometimes called an EKG). This machine gauges electrical task of the heart. Cabergoline is usually taken two times every week for a minimum of 6 months.Do not take this medicine every day unless your physician tells you to. Get urgent clinical assistance if you have any of these indications of an allergy: hives; difficult breathing; tumefaction of your lips, face, tongue, or throat. Do not continue using Dostinex (Cabergoline) and inform your physician without delay in case you have a severe adverse effects like: feeling brief of breath on effort; upper body discomfort, dry cough or hack; sensation weak or tired, loss of cravings, rapid weight reduction; feeling like you might pass out; reduced back discomfort; urinating less than common or not at all; or swelling in your ankle joints.
Purchasing Dostinex (Cabergoline) online
You may conveniently buy Dostinex on the internet with a help of our site. But at the same time you must take your health with a great care. Always remember to consult your physician first even if you have already read the guideline meticulously and you are sure this drug will eventially halp you.
Dostinex 0.5mg Pills (Generic)
Dostinex 0.25mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Dostinex is a dopamine receptor agonist. It works by reducing the amount of prolactin (a hormone) that is released from the pituitary gland. Generic Dostinex is used to treat a hormone imbalance in which there is too much prolactin in the blood (also called hyperprolactinemia).
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor will perform tests to make sure you do not have heart conditions that would prevent you from safely using Generic Dostinex.
Generic Dostinex is usually taken twice each week for at least 6 months. Do not take this medication every day unless your doctor tells you to.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Dostinex and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling short of breath on exertion;
- chest discomfort, dry cough or hack;
- feeling weak or tired, loss of appetite, rapid weight loss;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- lower back pain;
- urinating less than usual or not at all; or
- swelling in your ankles or feet.
- You may have increased sexual urges, unusual urges to gamble, or other intense urges while taking this medication. Talk with your doctor if you believe you have any intense or unusual urges while taking Generic Dostinex.
Less serious side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, gas, indigestion, constipation;
- headache, depressed mood;
- dizziness, spinning sensation;
- drowsiness, nervousness;
- hot flashes;
- numbness or tingly feeling; or
- dry mouth.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Patients should be instructed to notify their physician if they suspect they are pregnant, become pregnant, or intend to become pregnant during therapy.
Speak to your physician if:
- You are allergic to any ingredient in cabergoline or to ergot derivatives (eg, ergotamine)
- You have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- You have a history of heart valve problems or certain fibrotic (scarring) disorders (eg, of the lung, heart, kidneys)
- You are taking a butyrophenone (eg, haloperidol), metoclopramide, a phenothiazine (eg, chlorpromazine), or a thioxanthene (eg, thiothixene)
- You have taken or will be taking a "triptan" (eg, sumatriptan) within 24 hours before or after taking cabergoline
Before using Generic Dostinex, tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold or allergy medicine, sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety). They can add to sleepiness caused by Generic Dostinex.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- chlorpromazine (Thorazine);
- clarithromycin (Biaxin);
- droperidol (Inapsine);
- erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, and others);
- fluphenazine (Permitil, Prolixin);
- haloperidol (Haldol);
- metoclopramide (Reglan);
- perphenazine (Trilafon);
- prochlorperazine (Compazine, Compro);
- promethazine (Pentazine, Phenergan, Anergan, Antinaus);
- thiothixene (Navane);
- thioridazine (Mellaril);
- trifluoperazine (Stelazine); or
- any type of blood pressure medication.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Dostinex.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.