Clomipramine, offered under the brand Anafranil is a tricyclic antidepressant drug. It helps control obsessive-compulsive condition (OCD) by lowering the period and intensity of these signs and the related anxiety. It is likewise used to treat panic attacks, anxiety, and ongoing pain. This medicine works by bring back the balance of specific natural substances (i.e. serotonin, among others) in the brain. This medication is offered as pills of 25, 50, and 75 mg. You need to take Clomipramine orally with or without a meal as directed by your physician. You should not take more or less medication or take it more often than prescribed. It is unknown if it is safe for usage while being pregnant. Because clomipramine can enter breast milk and might harm a nursing baby, you must not breast-feed while you are utilizing It. Most common side effects consist of constipation, dry mouth, loss of appetite, sleepiness, weight gain, sexual dysfunction, and problem urinating. Severe negative effects include an increased danger of suicidal habits in those under the 25 years of age, seizures, mania, and liver issues.
How to purchase Clomipramine online
Constantly keep in mind to consult your doctor initially even if you have currently read the direction cautiously and you understand this drug will finally comfort you.
Clomipramine 10mg Pills
Clomipramine 25mg Pills
Clomipramine 50mg Pills
Clomipramine 75mg Pills
Clomipramine is a tricyclic antidepressant. It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced. Clomipramine is used to treat symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) such as recurrent thoughts or feelings and repetitive actions.
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Take clomipramine with food to reduce stomach upset.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- rapid heart rate, tremors or shaking;
- confusion, extreme fear, thoughts of hurting yourself;
- agitation, hallucinations, fever, overactive reflexes, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, fainting;
- painful or difficult urination;
- very stiff (rigid) muscles;
- seizure (convulsions), or
- tired feeling, weakness, easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleed, bleeding gums), pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It can cause dangerous side effects when taken together with clomipramine.
This medication may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
You should not take this medication if you are being treated with methylene blue injection.
Taking clomipramine with other drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing can increase these effects. Ask your doctor before taking clomipramine with a sleeping pill, narcotic pain medicine, muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures.
Before taking clomipramine, tell your doctor if you have used an "SSRI" antidepressant in the past 5 weeks, such as citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine (Prozac), fluvoxamine, paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), trazodone, or vilazodone (Viibryd).
Many drugs can interact with clomipramine. Not all possible interactions are listed here. Tell your doctor about all your medications and any you start or stop using during treatment with clomipramine, especially:
- St. John's wort;
- anti-malaria medication;
- a barbiturate such as phenobarbital or secobarbital;
- bladder or urinary medicines such as darifenacin, fesoterodine, oxybutynin, tolterodine, solifenacin;
- bronchodilators such as ipratropium or tiotropium;
- cold or allergy medicine, stimulants, or ADHD medication;
- cough medicine that contains dextromethorphan;
- heart or blood pressure medication;
- medication to treat an infection caused by fungus;
- medication to treat HIV or AIDS;
- medication to treat excess stomach acid, stomach ulcer, motion sickness, or irritable bowel disease;
- medication for Parkinson's disease, such as ropinirole (Requip);
- medicine to treat depression or mental illness; or
- thyroid medication.
This list is not complete and many other drugs can interact with clomipramine.
Never exceed the recommended dosage of Clomipramine. Missed doses should be taken as soon as the users remembers, however if it almost time for the next dosage, skip the missed dose and revert back to normal schedule. Do not take more than 2 doses of Clomipramine in one instance.
Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C). Do not store in the bathroom. Store at room temperature in a closed container protected from heat, light and moisture.Keep clomipramine away from children and pets. Always dispose of medicines safely.