Cardizem (Diltiazem) Description
Diltiazem sold under the trademark Cardizem, is a nondihydropyridine (non-DHP) calcium network bocker utilized in the treatment of high blood pressure, angina pectoris, as well as some sorts of arrhythmia. Diltiazem is made use of to prevent upper body discomfort (angina). It could help to raise your capacity to work out and also reduce just how often you may obtain angina attacks. Cardizem functions by unwinding blood vessels in the body as well as heart and lowers the heart rate. Blood could stream more easily as well as your heart acts less hard to pump blood. Take Cardizem (Diltiazem) specifically as recommended by your physician.You must not squash, eat, break, or open up an extended-release tablet or pill. Swallow it whole. Utilize Cardizem (Diltiazem) on a regular basis to obtain one of the most profit. You ought to call your physician at once in case you experience a severe adverse effects such as: a red, blistering skin exanthema; tumefaction in your hands or feet; difficulty breathing; lightheadedness, fainting, quick or pounding heart beat; slow heartbeats; top stomach discomfort, itching, loss of appetite,clay-colored stools, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or severe skin reaction like fever or sore.
Cardizem (Diltiazem) Purchase
You may easily buy Cardizem (Diltiazem) on the internet by utilizing our online medical solution. However you must take your therapy with a great care. Aim to talk with your physician before making a decision to order Cardizem (Diltiazem). Even if you think the info above suffices for you to choose, medical consultation is a must to prevent severe adverse impacts.
Cardizem 120mg Pills (Generic)
Cardizem 180mg Pills (Generic)
Cardizem 30mg Pills (Generic)
Cardizem 60mg Pills (Generic)
Cardizem 90mg Pills (Generic)
Cardizem 25mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Cardizem is used to treat angina (chest pain) or high blood pressure. Diltiazem is also used sometimes to treat Raynaud's syndrome. Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using this drug for your condition. If taken regularly, Diltiazem controls chest pain, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts. Your doctor may give you a different medication to take when you have chest pain. Diltiazem controls high blood pressure and chest pain (angina) but does not cure them.
Take Generic Cardizem exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Take Generic Cardizem with a full glass of water. Do not crush, chew, break, or open an extended-release tablet or capsule. Swallow it whole. Breaking or opening the pill may cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Cardizem: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- a red, blistering skin rash;
- swelling in your hands or feet;
- trouble breathing;
- slow heartbeats;
- dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeat;
- upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Generic Cardizem side effects may include:
- dizziness, weakness, tired feeling;
- upset stomach, nausea;
- sore throat, cough, stuffy nose; or
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Inform your doctor of any other medical conditions, allergies, pregnancy, or breast-feeding.
Use of this medicine is not recommended if you have a history of heart block, low blood pressure, severe heart failure, or certain abnormal heart rhythms (wolff-parkinson-white, lown-ganong-levine, or sick sinus syndromes).
Do not take this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to it or are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Do not stop using this medicine without first checking with your doctor.
This medicine may cause dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to this medicine. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Diltiazem. Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Diltiazem and lead to potentially dangerous effects.
If you plan on becoming pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using this medicine during pregnancy. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using this medicine, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone);
- buspirone (BuSpar);
- carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Tegretol);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps);
- quinidine (Quin-G);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Extina, Ketozole, Nizoral, Xolegal), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin, Tenoretic), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Dutoprol, Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), and others;
- cholesterol medications such as atorvastatin (Lipitor, Caduet), fluvastatin (Lescol), lovastatin (Mevacor, Altoprev, Advicor), pravastatin (Pravachol), rosuvastatin (Crestor), or simvastatin (Zocor, Simcor, Vytorin);
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra); or
- a sedative such as midazolam (Versed) or triazolam (Halcion).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Cardizem.