What should I know about Aygestin
Norethisterone acetate, additionally referred to as norethindrone acetate ad also marketed under the trademark name Aygestin (Norethisterone) to name a few, is a progestin medication which is utilized in birth control pills, menopausal hormone treatment, as well as for the therapy of gynecological conditions. This drug is recommended to deal with females with uncommon bleeding from the uterus. This drug is additionally recommended to deal with females who have quit having menstrual periods for a number of months (amenorrhea) however who are not pregnant or going via menopause. On top of that, this medication is made use of to deal with a condition (endometriosis) where cells that usually lines the within of the uterus is discovered outside the womb in the abdomen/pelvic location, triggering painful/irregular menstruation. It acts by stopping the typical growth of the uterus cellular lining during the menstruation cycle and also signaling hormone modifications in the womb to recover typical menstruation periods. You may need to utilize back-up birth control, like prophylactics or a spermicide, when you first begin taking this medication. You should follow your doctor's instructions. Severe side effects might include: sudden insensitivity or faintness, particularly on one side of the body; swelling in your hands or feet, fast weight gain.; abrupt migraine, confusion, pain behind the eyes, issues with vision, speech, or level; pain or tumefaction in one or both legs; migraine headache
How to purchase Aygestin (Norethisterone) online
Everybody may quickly get Norethisterone on-line by using our online healthcare service. However you ought to take your treatment very seriously. Purchase Norethisterone after you spoke with a doctor. Never ever do self-medication. The overdose can trigger the immediate death.
Aygestin 5mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Aygestin is a form of progesterone, a female hormone. Generic Aygestin prevents ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary). This medication also causes changes in your cervical mucus and uterine lining, making it harder for sperm to reach the uterus and harder for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus.
Generic Aygestin is used for birth control (contraception) to prevent pregnancy. Norethindrone is also used to treat menstrual disorders, endometriosis, or abnormal vaginal bleeding caused by a hormone imbalance.
Take this medication exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
You may need to use back-up birth control, such as condoms or a spermicide, when you first start using this medication. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden headache, confusion, pain behind the eyes, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- pain or swelling in one or both legs;
- migraine headache;
- swelling in your hands or feet, rapid weight gain;
- symptoms of depression (sleep problems, weakness, mood changes);
- severe pelvic pain;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling; or
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
- mild nausea, vomiting, bloating, stomach cramps;
- breast pain, swelling, or tenderness;
- freckles or darkening of facial skin;
- increased acne or hair growth;
- changes in weight;
- vaginal itching or discharge;
- skin itching or rash;
- changes in your menstrual periods, decreased sex drive; or
- mild headache.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Generic Aygestin may cause some degree of fluid retention. If you have a medical condition that could be made worse by fluid retention--such as epilepsy, migraine, asthma, or a heart or kidney problem--make sure your doctor knows about it.
Be sure to tell your doctor if you experience any irregular or unexplained vaginal bleeding while taking Generic Aygestin.
Norethindrone makes some women depressed. If you've suffered from serious depression in the past, alert your doctor if you think you're having a relapse. You will probably need to stop taking norethindrone.
Generic Aygestin may affect cholesterol and blood-sugar levels. If you have diabetes or high cholesterol, your doctor will want to watch you closely while you are taking norethindrone.
Some drugs can make norethindrone less effective, which may result in pregnancy. Before using Generic Aygestin, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- griseofulvin (Fulvicin, Grisactin);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate, Rimactane);
- St. John's wort;
- ketoconazole (Nizoral) or itraconazole (Sporanox);
- a barbiturate such as amobarbital (Amytal), butabarbital (Butisol), mephobarbital (Mebaral), secobarbital (Seconal), or phenobarbital (Luminal, Solfoton); or
- HIV medicines such as amprenavir (Agenerase), atazanavir (Reyataz), tipranavir (Aptivus), indinavir (Crixivan), saquinavir (Invirase), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), ritonavir (Norvir), or nelfinavir (Viracept).
There may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Aygestin.