Advair Diskus (Generic)
Advair Diskus Overwiew
Advair Diskus is the medicine thant consists of 2 drugs: fluticasone as well as salmeterol. It is widely utilized in the administration of asthma and also chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD). Fluticasone belongs to a set of medicines referred to as corticosteroids. It works by lowering the inflammation and also swelling of the airways. Salmeterol comes from the class of drugs referred to as long-acting beta agonists. This medicine functions by opening respiratory tracts in the lungs making breathing less complicated. Advair Diskus is not a rescue medication. This drug will certainly not function quick sufficient to cure a bronchial asthma attack. Use only a fast-acting breathing medicine for an asthma attack. Advair Diskus is a powder kind of main ingredient that comes with a dedicated inhaler gadget pre-loaded with blister packs including gauged doses of the medicine. The gadget opens and also tons a blister each time you make use of the inhaler. You could have indications of an allergic response like: hives; difficulty breathing; tumefaction of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. You should call your physician without delay if you have any one of these allergic signs or experience any of the adhering to side impacts: bronchospasm; fast or unequal heart beats, troubled sensation, tremor; cough with yellow or eco-friendly mucus; fever, chills, stabbing upper body discomfort, obscured vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights.
Purchasing Advair Diskus online
You may painlessly get Advair Diskus online by using our on-line medical service. Nevertheless you must take your therapy very seriously. When you get ready to order Advair Diskus, you must discuss this fact with a medical specialis. Any self-medication along with improper medicine can hurt you significantly.
Advair Diskus 100mcg Inhaler (Generic)
Advair Diskus 250mcg Inhaler (Generic)
Advair Diskus 500mcg Inhaler (Generic)
Generic Advair Diskus inhalation is used to prevent asthma attacks. It is also used to prevent flare-ups or worsening of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) associated with chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema.
Use only the prescribed dose of Generic Advair Diskus , and do not use it for longer than your doctor recommends. Follow all patient instructions for safe use. Talk with your doctor about your individual risks and benefits of using this medication.
Do not use Generic Advair Diskus inhalation to treat an asthma attack that has already begun. It will not work fast enough.
Shake the Generic Advair Diskus inhaler for at least 5 seconds before each spray.
To reduce the chance of developing a yeast infection in your mouth, rinse your mouth with water after using this medicine.
Keep track of the number of sprays you have used and throw away the Generic Advair Diskus canister after 120 sprays, even if it feels like there is still medicine in it.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing);
- fast or uneven heart beats, restless feeling, tremor;
- fever, chills, stabbing chest pain, cough with yellow or green mucus;
- blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips; or
- worsening asthma symptoms.
Less serious side effects include:
- headache, dizziness;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- dry mouth, nose, or throat;
- stuffy nose, sinus pain, cough, sore throat; or
- hoarseness or deepened voice.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not use this medication if you are allergic to Generic Fluticasone (Flonase, Generic Flovent), Generic Salmeterol (Serevent), or milk proteins, or if you are having an asthma attack or severe COPD symptoms.
To make sure you can safely use Generic Advair Diskus, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- a food or drug allergy;
- heart disease or high blood pressure;
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- any type of infection;
- a weak immune system;
- a thyroid disorder; or
- liver disease
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- amiodarone (Cordarone);
- a diuretic or "water pill";
- HIV medicines such as Generic Atazanavir (Reyataz), ritonavir (Norvir), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), or saquinavir (Invirase);
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam);
- an antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Vanatrip, Limbitrol), desipramine (Norpramin), fluoxetine (Prozac), nefazodone, or imipramine (Tofranil);
- antibiotics such as clarithromycin (Biaxin) or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medications such as ketoconazole (Nizoral) or itraconazole (Sporanox); or
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin), carvedilol (Coreg), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact Generic Advair Diskus.
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.